|Last Updated On: 16/09/2015|
|Title & Ref.No:||India Ports Global Private Limited (IPGPL)|
|Tender Category:||Tender EOI|
|Closing Date:||28/05/2015 3:00:00 PM|
|Pre-Bid Meeting Date:|
India Ports Global Private Limited (IPGPL)
India Ports Global Private Limited (IPGPL) is a joint venture between Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) and Kandla Port Trust (KPT), created and incorporated under the Indian Companies Act as per directions of Ministry of Shipping, Government of India for development of ports overseas. Ministry of Shipping has assigned IPGPL the task of equipping and operating Container / Multi-purpose Terminals at Chabahar in Iran. IPGPL wishes to appoint a consultant for preparing the Concession Agreement and registration of SPV for Chabahar Port Project, Iran.
Accordingly, India Ports Global Private Limited invites Requests for Proposal (RFP) from interested consultants for preparation of Concession Agreement and registration of SPV for Chabahar Port Project, Iran.
Click here for downloading
The schedule for receipt of the application is as follows:-
1. Pre-bid queries to be received by e-mail only by before 1500 hrs. on 21/05/2015.
2. Clarification to the pre-bid queries to be issued by 25/05/2015.
3. Submission of document fee of Rs.10,000/- for RFP on or before 28/05/2015
4. Receipt of offers on or before 3.00 pm(1500 Hrs) on 28/05/2015
5. Opening of Technical offers at 1530 Hrs on 28/05/2015